IMPORTANT! Please read: In compliance to the directives of NIGERIAN Communications Commission (NCC) that banned all Nigeria Telecom Operators from engaging in PROMOTIONS and other LOTTERIES, Our service providers has blacklisted some words/contents as SPAM and as such,messages contained same words or sender ids will not be delivered. You are therefore advised to avoid same in the content of your messages for effective delivery. Find below the lists of SPAM FILTERING RESRICTIONS from our service providers also, the USER'S ACCOUNT SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BLOCKED. To this efffect, please send a test message to your phone no. first, before broadcasting to others. <<Click here for the full list>>
BULK SMS NIGERIA | BULK SMS LAGOS | BULK SMS ABUJA | TEXT | SEND SMS NIGERIA | EdirectSMS.com | Bulk SMS Ibadan
BULK SMS for as low as 65kobo per Unit
Bulk SMS at edirectsms.com a is perfect tool for managing business communications with staff and clients. You can send Bulk SMS to an individual or thousands of Bulk SMS in a marketing marketing campaign using our sophisticated sms platform
REASONS YOU SHOULD USE BULK SMS FOR MARKETING/ADVERTISING
• Subscriptions for cell phones was over 151 million in Nigeria alone as at Dec 2015.
• The global mobile advertising market was valued at over $ 600 billion as at 2015.
• Four out of five teens carry a wireless device, and the majority (57%) view their cell phone as the key to their social life.
• By 2015, an estimated 18 trillion text messages was sent and delivered globally.
• About 2 billion people accessed mobile Internet worldwide in 2015. Usage has doubled within the past five years as mobile overtakes the PC as the most popular way to get on the web.
• Mobile ad spend worldwide was US$36 billion in 2016 sky rocketing to $40 billion in 2016, driven by search ads and local ads. In the US over half of U.S. mobile ad spending is local. In Asia, Japan continues to dominate global mobile ad spend.
• There are more than 350 million active users [44 percent] currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices. People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users.
• In the last twelve month, customers around the world have ordered more than US$1 billion of products from Amazon using a mobile device.
• Smartphone sales showed strong growth worldwide in 2010. Total shipments in 2010 were 302.6 million units up 74.4 percent from 2009. This makes smartphones 21.8 percent of all handsets shipped.
• Corporate use of mobile websites grew 210 percent in the last 12 months! Retailers have been particularly aggressive in pursuing mobile strategies this year; with 37 percent operating specially tailored mobile websites (compared to 12 percent in 2010).
At www.EDIRECTSMS.COM, your messages does not leave the website, it gets to the carrier of the mobile phone.
If you have any questions/inquiries please contact our support department on 07036158185. Or visit us at http://www.edirectsms.com/index.php/register
Thank you for choosing EDIRECTSMS!
If you already have an account with us, just enter in your login details and click on the login button to proceed. If you do not have an account with us, we will be delighted to have you as one of our customers. It's easy, simply click the REGISTER button below and fill in the form.